Join the lab
In our creative and talented Research Lab, we are interested in a broad range of professional research interests. Feel free to contact me to discuss the research topics you’re interested in and to find out more about the work I do.
Currently, we are looking for a project assistant to work on the topic of “Deciphering disease resistance mechanism of mustard and key virulence strategies of Sclerotinia Sclerotiorum in white mold disease”. The advertisement can be found with other relevant information at https://www.uohyd.ac.in/images/pdf/ProjectAssistant-plantsciences-181019.pdf.
The last date of application is 10th November 2019.
I also encourage Ph.D. students and Postdoc to support their own fellowship with the national funding agencies such as -
1. Council of Scientific & Industrial Research - Union Grant Commission Junior Research Fellowships and National Eligibility Test (CSIR - UGC JRF NET) - https://csirhrdg.res.in/Home/Index/1/Default/1246/60
2. Indian Council of Medical Research Junior Research Fellowships and National Eligibility Test (ICMR JRF NET) - https://www.icmr.nic.in/content/junior-research-fellowships-jrf
3. Prime Minister's Research Fellowship (PMRF) - https://pmrf.in/
4. Department of Biotechnology Research Associateship (DBT RA) - http://dbtindia.gov.in/schemes-programmes/building-capacities/national-fellowships/dbt-research-associateship-dbt-ra
5. National Post-Doctoral Fellowship (N-PDF) - https://serbonline.in/SERB/npdf
6. Dr. D. S. Kothari Postdoctoral Fellowship Scheme - http://ugcdskpdf.unipune.ac.in/
Our University conducts internal exam/ interview for the selection of PhD students for respective departments, This is done twice a year, for an update please see the link - http://acad.uohyd.ac.in/notifications.html